Sunday, May 11, 2008

my new sexy things

finally i wrote this post ^^
last week i had lot of things to do...
so, i t'll tell you a lot in this post.

Since i attended lomo exhibition,
i want to try lomo camera. So I looked for
information where to buy it. I called
lomo-boy, and he said the lomo camera is
sold out. i didn't want to wait huh..

My friend, Andry told me an address web that sell
lomo camera. So I called and had a negotiation
for fish eye no.2 ( the one that i want most ).
At night, we made appointment at my office.
It was because mr sonny (my big boss) want to brief us
a new client (picnic dodol), so i could't leave the office.
Andry and Kampret came to my office too, to see
the other the lomo cams. Unfortunately,
Henry (the seller) just brought my fish eye.
Finally, i bought fish eye no2 with ringflash ^o^
hurraaayyyy... i can't wait to try it.
This is my 2 new sexy things, fish eye no.2 and ring flash.


The ring flash can use with other lomo, like
holga, diana, LC-A.
And it has 4 ring to attach more colour to your shot.
There are some colourfull plastics that we can put it on.
If we put 4 colours to the ringflash, the picture will
add 4 amazing colour!

and this is when my fish eye no.2 meet ring flash




it just for fun! i love to make multiple exposure
with my new fish eye. If you want to print your roll film,
i suggest you to do scan roll. It cost 16.000 - 20.000 rupiah,
depends on the studio. You'll get negative film, and 1 cd contains
all of your shots. So you don't have to print and scan every shots
if you want to archieve on your computer.

at friday there were 2 interesting things.
The first was a car that aa Bidik made.
It was made from Bali orange's skin.
The car was made for the PSA that i wanted to make.
But,at the end, the concept was change, so i didn't use this shot.





No comments: